Our main aims are
- To develop a strong professional network representing the interests of all those involved in commercial dispute resolution through conferences and events across the UK, together with the interaction of a growing online community.
- To promote the interests of our growing membership and become the primary advocate and representative body for all sections of the commercial dispute resolution community.
- To deliver excellence in content, education, opinion and comment in and on commercial dispute resolution.
- To establish a CPD accreditation and create the CLA branded accreditation programme.
- To bring innovation in litigation and dispute resolution to the top of the agenda across the sector through technology.
- To lobby and influence policymakers to shape the future of commercial dispute resolution to ensure Access To Justice by action with a pro bono or CSR commitment and to press for investment in the underfunded Civil Justice system.
For further details of member benefits please visit our membership page.