Become a member and support the country’s only national group dedicated to striving to advance the interests of all those involved in commercial litigation.
Becoming a member of CLA allows you access to a great package of benefits:
- Regular email updates about our work and activities around the country
- The opportunity to join our special campaigns focussed on improving the Courts
- Reduced ticket prices for our Annual Conference
- Reduced ticket prices for our regional seminars
- Access to great networking events involving lawyers, academics, third party funders, in house Counsel and others actively engaged in the commercial litigation process
- The opportunity to work with other representative groups such as the Law Society of England and Wales, regional law societies, the Bar Council, the Society for Computers and Law and many others
- Access to information about the development of new Court buildings, the roll out of e-working across the civil justice system and other initiatives
Your support is invaluable in providing not only benefits for you and your colleagues and enables us to run campaigns that have a positive effect in improving access to justice for everyone engaging with the civil justice system.
Join now for free
Subscribe to our newsletter
Commercial Litigation Association Limited.
A company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales.
Registration No : 5801426
Registered office address :
106 Kennedy Building, Murray Street, Manchester , M4 6HS